Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Chau, chau Punta Arenas

Feb 23 2015



Im leaving.  Its super weird but its my turn already to get on the plane and head up to the blazing north.  I really thought that i was going to stay there for the next 4 months.  Nope.  I am leaving on wed. to go to La Unión.  I have never heard anything about this place, but i know my companion and he seems like a good guy. His name is Elder Hazzard.   

Well anyway thats the big news.  

This week was awesome.  We had Intercambios with the Assistants.  Elder Jacobson was my Zone leader in Chiloe and now he is the assistant of the south of our mission.  Soooooo coooool.  I love this guy.  We had a good day and we found a lot of people.  So much fun right now.  We are working tons with the members and finding lots of success.  The coolest thing though is that we had a lesson with a new investigator named Carlos.  This guy has a ton of potential.  Super cool family guy who is looking for the church that he should baptize his family in.  Nuts.  this is a good guy though, and i am confident that he is going to get baptized.

I got to call elder Kvarfordt this week.  that guy is soo funny.  But he was telling me all about Dalcahue and how it was doing.  So much crazy things have happened.  He said that the week after i left they had 10 investigators in church and that they kept that up for the next 3 cambios.  Marlen and her daughter got baptized,  and tons of other people are progressing.  its was really good to hear.  I neeeeeeeeeed to go back to that place.  I love it so much.  

Well thanks for every thing guys.  If you want to know anything about the Patagonia i basically know every thing there is to know.  

Love you so much,

Elder Borup
(right when they start to get it right i leave, Typical) 

1. Pictrure of a good looking guy
2. Baptism of Isabel!!! 
3. me in front of a statue




No comments:

Post a Comment