Tuesday, June 30, 2015

This week....

March 17, 2015



Well i dont have any time.  I know that that is my go to saying, but its true.   Yesterday we had to go to osorno to get my companions intestines checked out.  And sure enough, he has a intestinal eating bacterea that is doing a number on him.  We thought for sure that it was going to be worms, but bactirea is just as fun.  He does get the best medication ever though,  He has to drink 2 bottles of gatorade a day!!  i want that.  

Well the week has been good.  Sooooooo many things have happened.  We had interviews with president Obeso.  I love that guy so much.  We talked about the need of investigators in our zone.  He said that we need to have a hunger to find new investigators.  I am a hungry guy so im set that we are going to find a ton of people.  

We also had intercambios with the Asistants.  That was really fun .  We did an activity in the plaza where we put up a huge poster about the book of mormon and we contacted all around us, while Elder Crotzer and Elder Hazard played the violin and guitar. It was awesome.  

this week i found kraft mac and cheese.  And aloe vera juice is amazing.  

beeing a missionay is the best!!!!!  I cant get over it.  It is the hardest thing ive done, but it has been the funnest thing ive done.  I feel super happy, and i have tons of energy.  I would like to know how much ive changed but i cant really judge mylself can i.  I love it though.

Love you guys bunches

Elder Gringo

No comments:

Post a Comment