Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Livin la vida

Mar 23, 2015

Well its been a long week.  Its been good, but it feels like forever since i have last written.

This Easter the church is going to have a huge program called "because he lives".  Its a video that will be available the 28th.  Its going to be awesome!   We have been planning the activities for days!!!  i am getting a little tired of being on the computer typing up stuff for the municipality.  We have to ask for permission from everyone to do a little activity in the plaza. Oh well.  
Some cool things have been happening in the sector.  We are super excited about helping the Branch.  They need lots of help.  But we are having a good time getting to know everyone, and trying to inspire them to be better at what they are called to do. This week i gave a talk in church about Conversion.  I think it turned out well.  well I did only take 15 minutes of the 25 minutes that i was supposed to take, but i gave our Branch president a time to talk. 
I love serving a mission!  I already have anxiety about coming home.  I`m not always thinking about it!  But when i do i realize that i need to give all i have in the time i have left. I had a dream this week where there was a dinosaur invasion in the south of Chile and that we needed to be evacuated.  Then the next thing i knew i was SLC and i was super mad, because i still had 4 months left.  But there are no dinosaur invasions down here, so dont expect to see me for a while longer.  I still have tons of stuff to do here. 

I love you guys a ton.  Sorry this is not my best letter.  I still have to write president, and design a poster for this activity, but i hope that you have a good day.  

Lovin bunches,

Elder Barup

No comments:

Post a Comment