Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Sweet mercy its gettin Chilly!

May 25 2015

Its that time of year in the south of Chile.  It is so dang cold out right now!  I have kept all of my thermals berried in my suitcase ever since Punta Arenas but now i get to use them every day again. oh joy.

Well there is a big surprise this week.  I have a new Companion. Elder hazard left. We found out Monday night that he was going to Villarica (the place with all of the volcanoes).  Now my companion is Elder Meneses, he´s a cool guy, from Chile, before the mission he was a weight lifter. I´m still getting to know him, but I like working with him alot. We have been working really hard this past week and we are starting to see miracles happen.  

The thing that is going to be hard is that Elder Meneses is a huge stickler, i mean i can be strict but i do it with all of the love i have, Elder meneses lays down the law and now we have 3 district leaders that are not too stoked on us.  I mean we need to be corrected sometimes, obviously.  But we need to be corrected with love. lest he shall esteem you to be his enemy.
I´m just gonna have to always throw my flare on things.  Keepin it Elder Borup style.  It defiantly is going to be an interesting cambio though.

I love it here. Ido not want to leave.  If there was just someway for you guys to all move down here, i would stay forever.  Chile is the best!

We had a couple cool finding experiences this week and we have a couple new investigators that have some huge potential.  

Love you guys oodles,

Elder Borup

No comments:

Post a Comment