Thursday, March 26, 2015

Torres Del Paine Take 2

17 Feb 2015

Well.... Thats Torres del Paine.  Eighth  natural wonder of the world, and its in our zone.  So thats awesome.  

This was a good week though.  Not too much happened, we had lots of fun this though.  

I went back to Río de la Mano on an intercambio. That was really fun.  We got to stop by carlas house, as i am sure she has already posted on facebook a ton of pictures.  But i had to say goodbye to her.  I dont know if ill be transfered this transfer and she went on a month long vacation to Viña del Mar.  I really hope i get to see her again. She is way funnier than i remember, she was just making jokes the whole time.  She is super active and is loving being a primary teacher.  

Also this week i have had some extreme hunger.  I dont know why.  Maybe im growing?  who knows.  But i have just been pounding food.  Before i wouldnt normaly need anything to eat at night.  Now if i dont have a dinner at night my stomach will hurt to bad for me to sleep.  And im not getting fat either.  I hope i have parasites!  That would be gnarly.  Just joking, i dont have them, and i know its something i dont want.

We taught a cool lesson to Alexis.  We just passed him off to Río de la Mano.  We put him with date for the 21 of march.  Sad that we had to give him away like that.  but he is getting along well with Elder Montiel.  And i know that he will progress more over there.  

The Investigator pool is barren now.  We are now looking ahead to a week full of searching.  Hopefully it will be the most fruitful week ever.  Thanks for all of the prayers.  I have been studying a ton about prayer lately.  Its amazing that he acctually communicates to those who diligently search for him.    
Lovin you guys oodles.

Elder Syrup






I found the Jacket in the house.  We have been calling it the Tortoise neck.  I love it.  It did make me look like a big time german tourist though.




This is the Cueva de Milodón.
That is a Milodón







No comments:

Post a Comment