Tuesday, June 30, 2015

It just keeps dumping.

Jun 8, 2015

Im an UNCLE!  HOLLY MOLLY!!!!  little baby Wendy, my niece.  

This week was good.  I am so pooped out but that is a sign of how good it was.  It literally rained all week.  I think it stopped two or three times.  The rivers are getting super swollen and the rain keeps coming.  OH, and the forecast for this next week is ALL rain.  Gotta love it.  

So, we´ve been having some hard times in the sector.  I feel good about what we are doing, but we still don't have that elect chosen one.  Its fun looking for new people though.  You here some really crazy things on the street.  For example:  did you know that the grocery stores are in with the 666?  of course.  everything you buy ends with 9.99 so you flip that upside down and what do you get? 666.  So crazy.  
There really are some interesting people here.  

Bueno.... I feel good.  Every one in the branch it feels like is on my back trying to make me feel Trunky (excited to pack the bags),  but i feel very little effect.  i know I'm gonna work hard to the end.  I set the goal that i was going to finish strong, and i have had that goal since the beginning, so it will be done.  

My companion is getting chiller.  There are still some moments when we have our differences but the unity is getting better.  I would like to say we are friends, we laugh sometimes now and we have our jokes, but he told every one in the house, the other day, that we are not his friends.  haha!  its funny sometimes to hear the words he says.  Ridiculous. 

I love you guys a ton.  Say hola to Wendy for me.  

Elder Borup

No comments:

Post a Comment