Sunday, August 25, 2013

 

The MTC is Terminado

 
¡Hi! 
 
¿Como estan?  I cannot beleive that this will be the last time i will be emailing you guys in the MTC!  I am so excited!!!  My teacher gave us a lesson yesterday about his mission.  He went to Argentina and loved the food, but he told us that he loved the Chilean food more.  he served right on the border so he knows a lot about both kinds of food.  But i really cant wait to get out in the feild so that i can really teach and preach the stuff that i have been learning my whole life!  So i might not be able to call you.... it depends on what Presidente Pratt tells us.  we will see.  I will check my email again tomorrow too. My companion leaves at 1 am tonight so i have to go around with the other elders from my mission.  And they are going to email as well. 
 
So this week has been hard.  Mostly because my concentration has been off.  I really had a hard time with calasses this week. but oh well. no more.  I am a ball of concentration now.  I cant wait to meet my trainer! i cannot wait. 
 
I talk every night with my dormmaits about our mission.  It is going to be awesome.  and i cannot wait to serve the Chileans.  All we do for service here is scrub walls with dirty rags until our service time is up.  But down there i have a feeling we will find lots more ways to serve. 


 
This is my companion.  he is in a hurry.
 
So this week some of the guys in our dorm decided to catch a ton of mosquitos and put them in a water jug and then let them all loose in our roommates room.  He is always getting mad at us for leaving the door open so they thought it would be super funny.  It was.  but i think I was punished for not doing anything about it because for the first night since the first week i got about 15 mosquito bites just on my hands.  he got it worse though, he got 23 on his face.  rough.
 
love you guys a ton.  ill probably send you another email tomorrow.
 
love
Elder Weston
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment