Monday, August 26, 2013

 

finalmente

 
yippee, I'm done!
 
not really. but i am done with the mtc!  I just had my last meal and it was awful.  I cannot wait for some real food in the airport tonight.
 
Thank you a ton for your emails! they are the best!  I have been in a really good mood all today, because i know tomorrow i will be in Chile! This place has been sort of hard but the time has flown by, i cant believe it has already been six weeks. That's nuts.  This place has taught me a ton of valuable lessons and i am stoked to go out and apply them to the people.
 
I am going to call you guys once i get to Santiago. it will be between 8 am and 1 pm.  we have a five hour layover there because we fly form there to Puerto Montt.  it is going to be a tiny plane, and i am super excited.  So if anyone wants to talk to me be at the house.  Im so excited to talk to you guys!
 
as you can tell i am just really excited.  Bye! ill talk you when i get to Chile!
 
Adios,
Elder Paco Taco

1 comment: