Thursday, March 26, 2015

So Pooped

26 Jan 2015

Its been a good  week.

Idont know where to start.  I guess i´ll start by saying that my thumbs hurt so bad!  The other day we were doing a service project constructing a fence.  We had to dig the holes and then place the poles and then nail it all up.... When we were placing the poles we had to put in a little dirt and then pound it down with a long 4x4.  I couldn't get a good grip on the 4x4 so i put my thumbs on the top and pounded the earth like that.  The next day i couldn't even hold a spoon to my mouth without my whole hand cramping up.  so that will be my excuse today for not writing too much.

This week was actually pretty bad.  We don't really have investigators right now.  We are just in an ongoing cycle of looking for new ones.  But its all good, my companion is good we are trying to find the chosen but its proving to be kind of hard.  Its alright though, if there is one thing i have learned on the mission its that diligence is is key to success.  I cant just expect for there to be immediate results.  That is not the way things work.  Steady and sure.  Thats the way i like it.  


This wee we are going to go to Porvenir, or in other words we are going to go to Tierra del Fuego.  Me and Elder Palmer are going there to do divisions with the elders out there.  Going to be crazy.  Hopefully i dont barf all day on the ferry.

Love you guys lots,

Elder Boru

No comments:

Post a Comment