Thursday, March 26, 2015

Navidad po

15 Dec 2014

This was a killer week.  We had 6 investigators in Church.  New personal record!!!  Carla´s husband Darko, Isabel, New investigator named Mixzy, Oscar, another new investigator named Yaseña and her son David.  Crazy. Lots and lots of awesome things happening here in hand river.  
Carla is a crazy person.  She is way out of control.  Posting pictures left and right, making me put on some silly sun glasses.  I cant take it anymore!  No, just kidding.  She is a nut though

So this week we had a crazy lesson with Isabel.  The plan was that we were going to go and see if she had read, we thought for sure that she hadnt read, so then we were going to read with her.  So when we asked if she had read, we were pleasantly suprised, then when we asked how she felt while she read, we were amazed.  She said that she started to read and all of her stress and tiredness went away and that she felt an awesome peaceful feeling.  She said that she got her awnser, and that she is ready to be baptized.  She has a baptisimal date for January10th.
I love being a missionary.  It is the most humbling/gratifying thing that has ever happend to me.  I know that these things are true, because i have really felt it.  I felt it when Isabel described it too.  

I know that the church is true, and that the gospel can help us if we accept and apply it in our lives. 

I love you guys lots and im looking forward to see you next week on skype.

Love,
Elder Guru-guru

No comments:

Post a Comment