Thursday, March 26, 2015

Navidad

29 Dec 2014

Well its been a good week.  A really good week.  This week we had Isabel and Yesenia both in church.  It was awesome.  They are both progressing lots.  

I don't really know what to say today.  The weather is horrible.  It seems like a monsoon hit punta arenas.  the room that i told you guys about woke me up at about 3 in the morning last night.   It was raining so hard that all of the buckets that we put out were full. So i emptied them all and went back to sleep.  When i woke up again all of the buckets had flooded over.  I hope that it starts calming down soon, we have to go and pick up a washing machine that someone gave us for Christmas.  

I loved talking to you guys.  that was awesome.  Its crazy to think that i haven't been there with you guys for the past 1 and a half.  that's a long time.  It doesn't feel like its been that long.  I have been thinking a lot about how i want spend this next year.  I have made some good goals and i am excited to start putting them into action.  Its cool how the beginning of a new year can help us in our eternal progress.  I feel like that might be the word i use the most.  Progress.  This life is full of ups and downs, but the important thing is that we keep progressing towards our eternal goals.  

That's my sermon for today.
I love you guys lots.  Have a happy new year.  

Elder Burop

No comments:

Post a Comment