Sunday, November 10, 2013

This Week Service

Hi.  How is every body doing?  Good job with the running every one. I just took my BMI at a grocery store.  Turns out I'm not doing to bad.  I am only 14% fat!  So that's good.  I am only carrying 10 kilos of fat with me where ever i go.  I was really worried, because we eat ridiculously well here.  Its awesome.  The other day for lunch we had two huge stakes and a huge pile of mashed potatoes.  It is amazing. How was Halloween for everyone?  me and my companion celebrated with a tiny little great value cheese cake.  It was alright.  I was expecting more. It is weird to think that it even was Halloween.  But really it was good to hear from you.  I love reading about whats going on back home.  i didn't get a letter from dad though.  I am calling you out.
Well this week was really good.  It was mostly centered around service.  We did a ton of service this week.  On Wednesday we went out of our sector to help a family in another ward clean their backyard.  It was way fun.  They had a huge pile of boards and house building material that they wanted broken into pieces that would fit in their fireplace.  My job was breaking the pieces.  I love breaking stuff.  We had an ax.  But that was too slow, so what we did was lean the boards up on the chopping stump and then throw a gigantic 40 lb. log at them.  It was super fun.  And a good work out.  My arms are still a little sore. 

We also cut a ton of wood for a little old lady, named Hna. Nancy Ponce who is less active.  It was way fun.... Until her yappy little dog bit my leg. It still hurts.  But we finished all of the wood and then this Sunday the lady came.  Service is the best.  It always works.  

I don't know if i told you already but we also have been working on another less active lady, named Hermana Eduvina, fence.  we started it about two weeks ago and we still aren't done.  It has taken forever.  But we finally finished.  It looks incredible by the way.  She also made it to church this week.
  
Well I think that is all from me.  I want you guys to go out and serve.  It is way fun and you will feel great afterwards.  Love all you guys.
Chau chau po,
Elder Borup

No comments:

Post a Comment