Monday, November 25, 2013

Transfers

How is everyone doing?  I am still doing great.  This wasn't a very successful week.  Still struggling with finding people to teach.  But The good news is that the language is finally starting to come along!.
Well transfers are wed. and i am leaving El Estanque.  It still doesn't feel real.  I cant believe i am already done with my training and now i am leaving my first sector.  But I'm going to the Osorno stake and the ward is called Ovejería.  My new companions name is Elder Warren.  He is the district leader i think.  But that's all i know about him.  Oh and he is from Utah.  I was kind of hopping to get a Latino companion but its nice to have someone who understands both languages.  

About the package.  I forgot to write you last week about it.  It is from me.  But its for Christmas.  I didn't think it would get there that quick. So keep it closed and then open it when we get to chat on Christmas.  That's coming up quick isn't it.  That is what is going to be nice with going to Osorno, being so close to the mission office i am going to get mail a lot quicker, and i am hopping that we will do something with President for Christmas and thanksgiving. So don't be afraid to write me.  I enjoy letters.  I sent 3 today. Jessica your about to get two. thank you for writing me.  

But the language is definitely improving.  I am really starting to like the Chilean accent.  i learned that if i  drop all of my s´s then people understand me better.  And just throw a Po on the end of a sentence and instantly you are speaking Chilean.  Its awesome. 

Well I'll be writting you from Osorno next week.  Love all of you guys a ton. 

Love,
             Your Favorite Son/Brother

No comments:

Post a Comment