Monday, January 6, 2014

I'm Not On This Planet Anymore

Hi everyone, how are you all.  I hope well.  I won a itunes card?! sweet!  Keli is getting baptized?  Man that's cool.

Well i am on the edge of the world.  And i miss my old sector.  This is a picture of us with Silvina and her dad Orlando.  I cried the night we were supposed to leave.  She said she didn't want anything to do with the sister missionaries, because one time she talked with them and they said that they wouldn't leave Ovejeria until she got baptized.  Its really sad.  But we left some good instructions for the hermanas and hopefully they do them.  Inline image 1

Well There is nothing I can do now.  But this new sector is awesome.  People seem to get more and more nice as I move south,  in contrast to everyone in Valdivia who wouldn't even respond to a hello.  Yeah people are nice here.  The members seem good and we are teaching an entire family.  They are really sweet, right now there struggle is coming to church but we almost had them this week.  

The weather here is unreal.  It is freezing.  The reason this letter is kind of short is not because i don't have time, but because i cant move my fingers.  The wind is at least a constant 30mph all of the time and we have seen some pretty crazy gusts.  Lots of fun.  And it rains lots.  but only for about 20min at a time.  
Inline image 2
I can see the Megeline straight from our apartment.  Super cool.  This is a picture of me in front of our apartment building.Inline image 3

But my Spanish is still struggling it turns out.  I can really roughly communicate with my companion.  but its hard.  And he isn't the most patient person.  But this is all good for me.  I think I will have the language mastered by the end of six weeks.  

Well that's it form me.  I really love hearing from from you guys.  Mad-eye, keep up the good work.  Mom and Dad, same to you.  I love all of you guys so much.  take care.

Elder Paco Borup

No comments:

Post a Comment