Monday, January 6, 2014

Cambios

 12-28-13
It was awesome talking to all of you on Christmas.  You all look good.  A little different but good.  Mad-eye keep enjoying the ice cream.  Well we just got a call from President Rappleye.....  I'm going to Punta Arenas.  I will be in barrio Fitz Roy.  My companion is Elder Delgado.  He is from Cordoba Argentina.  I've met him once, he is nice.  Elder Warren is also going to the South.  He is going to Porvenir.  The farthest south any mission can get.  Ovejeria is going to get turned over to the Hermanas.  Not too excited about leaving.  This sector is way too cool,  I really hope that Silvina keeps on listening to the new missionaries, I think she will come to church this week and then all she needs is one more attendance and she will be ready for baptism.
Well that's the big news.  I am going to buy a camera today so when you get this email i might need you to put some more money in my account.  But this week has been awesome.  I really enjoyed Christmas.  Lots of fun with elder warren.  I went on an intercambio with Elder Davila. He is an elder in our district from Guatamala.  He is absolutely insane. We were in his sector and he took me to a crazy member who begged us for food,  then we went to a guy who didn't have eyeballs, and then we went to a guys house whose fly was down and wasn't wearing underwear.  Not the best intercambio that i have had.  

Well i feel bad that i didn't really speak Spanish for you.  I do speak.  I promise.  I hope you really liked the presents.  I tried to pick out some thing for each of you that you would like.  I am going to try and be better at emailing all of you.  Because i don't think ill be getting much physical mail where im going. I still cant believe it.  I will be with the penguins down there.  I'll try and send a picture.  I hope i find a camera today.

Well i love you guys a lot.  Ill write you again next Monday.  

Love,
Elder Bottom of the World Borup

No comments:

Post a Comment