Monday, January 20, 2014

Elder bon-o-bon Borup

Hi.  How is everyone doing.  I'm great.  I loved all of the letters.  Sorry to hear about izzy.  Its for the better.  She probably is depressed because I'm not there.

Well this week has been good.  Really good.  I went on an intercambio with an elder Keatch. He is from Lehi, really cool guy, he is now companions with Elder Warren.  I didn't get to go on intercambios with Elder Warren. Next cambio maybe. But it went well.  I directed the sector, and it was my first time so it was a little nerve wracking.  And at first it was awful,  I planned the day with out thinking of the distance between each house.  We ended up walking 9.6 miles.  But towards the end of the day we got in a house and they fed us a delicious dinner.  Well we said it was delicious.   I'm going on another intercambio this week.  But on this one I am leaving to go to Puerto Natales.  That is three hours away.  I'm going to go with one of the Zone leaders and elder Delgado is going to go with the other one to Por Venir.  I hope I don't throw up.  That would be the worst.  I think the road is relatively straight.  

Well I bought some really expensive scripture cases this week.  But they are super sweet.  The lady who makes them took a picture of my face and is going to draw it on leather.  I'm excited, I'll send you pictures when i get them.  

Also this week we taught a ton.  We have found some new really great people. Last night we had a lesson with a young couple, who are really intelligent.  I love it when they are intelligent, because then they understand.  We taught them the restoration and they want us to come back, and have a movie night.  We are going to bring the Restoration movie.  Going to be fun. They are providing the food.  

Well that's about it.  This week we walked a record breaking 49.8 miles.  We walked a ton this week.  I love being a missionary.  Just walking around knowing that you are the one responsible to deliver this awesome message to all of these people is a cool feeling.  And at times a little overwhelming.  I love all of you guys a ton.  

Love,
Elder bon-o-bon Borup

PS: bon-o-bon is a type of delicious candy.

No comments:

Post a Comment