Tuesday, November 4, 2014

PUNTA ARENAS????

27 Oct 2014

Well im back at the end of the world.  I really am shocked.  That never happens.  Punta Arenas is normally a one shot thing, but i don't think that president knows that i have been here before.  Well either way I'm happy to be back. My companions name is Elder Ackerman.  Great guy From Sacramento. 
This has been a crazy week.  My new sector is called Rio de la Mano.  It is directly above my old sector in Fitz Roy.  The thing is that our sector is GIANT.  literally the biggest sector in the mission.  Everyone knows Rio de la mano because of its size. The work is great though.  We have a bunch of great members that are willing to leave with us.  
This week was stake conference and i got to see everyone from Fitz Roy.  So weird to see everyone.  There are a bunch of really great members in that ward that i got to know really well, that was awesome.
I am really scatter brained right now.  
I think i have foot fungus, and that i might die from it. JK. But it is starting to worry me.  There is a Psychiatrist in our ward that said he would have a look at it.  When i asked if he would check it out, he asked if our family had any history of Diabetes.  We will see.  The guy is super funny though, HNO. Adrian.  Great guy.  
I don't have too much time right now.  I had to write some other people... no just joking,  I just had so much to read.  I love hearing about you guys.  Keep it up.  Love you tuns

Elder Burup

No comments:

Post a Comment