Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Back to Osorno?

20 Oct 2014

Well this week was another great week.  The only problem was that we had to go on another surprise trip to osorno... Ridiculous!  We had to waste 2 full days again to go up there and get my dang Visa done.  the good news is that i am finally legal, so i wont be thrown out of Chile this year.  So thats nice.
So we left for osorno on Wednesday and we got back at 9 the next day.  We stayed with Elder Warren again which was awesome.  Probably the last time ill get to see him for the next year.  He did promise me that he was going to be waiting for me in the airport with a with a beard. 
The thing about traveling so much is that you end up spending a whole ton of money on food.  We didn't even get to eat that much... fast food is way expensive, i am completely out of food money for the rest of the month.  
Cambios are here.  But Pte. Obeso is trying a new thing out.  Normally we find out our cambios on Saturday or Sunday, and then the actual cambios are Wednesday.  Now we are going to start finding out monday night.  That gives us one day to get everything in order and then leave.  And it also means that i don't know still if i am going or if i am staying.  I guess you´ll find out next week.  it is likely that i am not going to be in Dalcahue this next week though.  The Secretary said that we needed to get my visa done before the cambios because he saw where i was going and he said that it will be really hard for me to get it done from there.  That worries me.  Dalcahue is one of the farthest places away from Osorno.  It takes 7 hours in Bus.  The only thing that would take longer is if i go back to Punta Arenas or Coyaihque.

well i guess i´ll find out in a couple of hours.  I am really sad about leaving this place though.  It really feels like my home.  I honestly feel like i could live here.  I am really going to miss the members here... they are so awesome.  I am going to ask president one thing when he transfers me.  That he needs to call me when Dalcahue becomes a branch.  They are really close, this week we planed an activity and organized the home teachers.  I think they are set.

Well that about it from me.  I love you guys bunches. Keep on sending me pictures, I really like it.

Elder Borup

1. Me and Elder Kvarfordt on the crazy Island
2. The Jovenes here in Dalcahue. ( we were kind of appointed as the temporary young mens presidents)
3. Me and our ward mission leader.  Such a funny guy.
4. Some really gross tasting/sounding candy.
5. The Priesthood of Dalcahue.  The guy in the middle who looks really scary is Hernan, our old investigator who has decided to start coming back to church.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment