Monday, December 9, 2013

Good

Hi.  Hows every one doing? I loved hearing from all of you this week.  I can not believe how fast the time is going by.  I have almost been gone for 5 months.  That's really weird to think about.  But i think the reason time is going by so quick is that i am in a constant state of semi sleep.  I am exhausted.  We have been working like crazy people this whole week.  Every week we are teaching more and more.  We are finding new people to teach every week as well.
This letter might be a little short because my body is broken.  We played American Football as a zone and i dove for several passes.  Dumb.  I am going to hurt for the whole week.  Oh well.  It was fun.  We lost to the APs team.  

Thanks so much for the package the other week.  I forgot to tell you last week but it was the best. I loved the yo-yo´s.  its like you know me.  I am going to send Madison the calender on Monday. I might have drawn a little on it... but its basically intact.  just some Christmas countdown that i made.  

Well we need to start coordinating for the Christmas call.  We get to call with SKYPE!  so i need to know what time, either on Christmas or Christmas eve, would you like to chat.  I would like to talk with Madi for a little if that's possible. maybe just overlap the times or something.  I need to know your Skype account as well.  I still need to make mine.  

I think that is about it.  We have done a ton of other stuff but i think that about covers all of it.  Keep reading elder warrens blog. He can write a ton more in his letters because he is a machine at typing. 

Love,
Elder Steamboat

No comments:

Post a Comment