Monday, October 13, 2014

I got 15 min. again

22 Sep 2014

Well this was a terrible week.  I'm going to be very honest.  Absolutely terrible.  I found out so many terrible things and we were stuck in our house almost the whole week because of the 18 of September.  

I gave a talk in sacrament meeting.  first time here in Dalcahue.  I talked about why scripture study is so important and how it can really guide our life.

I love being here in dalcahue, i love meeting in our tiny little house, and i love the members here.  We found out this week that it may be my last week in the house.  Next week we go to Castro because we have branch conference, then we have general conference, and then we go to Castro every other fast Sunday and this next month we have to go in.   I have been having crazy fantasies in my head about me just flipping my little study table through the window and throwing my chair after it.  I really don't want that to have been my last Sunday there.  Only about half of the members were there.  Its the worst. 

Well some weeks are lame other weeks are great.  I guess it was just my turn for a bad one.  

Today we did a deep clean of the house.  President Obeso said that he is going to lift the ban on soccer once all of the houses in the whole mission are clean.  I don´t have very much faith in that, but i don't want to be the missionary who prevents it from happening.  

I guess that's it from me.  I love you guys lots.  I am going to send a better letter next week.  Be patient with me.

Love,

Elder Bolun
(5 year old child took a whack at it) 

No comments:

Post a Comment