Monday, June 16, 2014

National Park

June 9, 2014

Today was an awesome day we went to a national park on west side of the island and it was really cool.  I got lots of pics.  Computer is being lame and it wont upload pictures.  But all good.  I guess I´ll show you them some other day.

This is crazy how fast this past cambio has gone.  I don't think i am going to get transferred this time but im not sure.  The zone leaders know the cambios and they wont tell us anything until the weekend.  Zone leader are really annoying some time.  They just go around telling everyone, I know where your going.  Then dont go farther then that.  Well patience is a Christ like attribute.  

I have officially drank alcohol on the mission now.  We had some more chicha the other day.  And we asked if it was fresh or strong. They said fresh, that they had made it just last week.  Apparently they got the bottles mixed up, because what i tasted was the most disgusting thing ever.  Alcohol is terrible.  I´ll need to work on my chicha rejections.  sometimes its really good, but its not worth the off chance that they will give us alcohol.  

We chopped so much wood this week.  I feel like when i got to the mission i chopped like an american.  Now i chop like a chilean,  Its not about how hard you swing, Its about where you hit, and how you hit it.  Its an art that i want to master by the end. 

Well i got to go.  Love you guys lots.

Elder Baurup

Dad.  Way to go with the spanish.  Just go to the spanish market and make some friends.  

Whitney.  Happy Birthday!  you turn 30? thats old.

No comments:

Post a Comment