Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Dalcahue

Well this Saturday while shoveling some dirt at the house of some investigators we get a call from our district leader about transfers.... Im getting transferred to Dalcahue, Chiloe. It has taken along time for this to really sink in.  I have been in Punta Arenas now for 4.5 months.  longer than any other sector of my mission.    And Im going to finish the training of an Elder in a sector that was just opened the last cambio.  Super crazy.    

But besides that fact, this past week has been super awesome. We had 3 investigators in church and about 4 less active members who we have been working with also came.  I love this ward!! I cried like a silly person when i bore my testimony for the last time.  I know that I'm needed in other parts but i feel like i helped the people that needed me in this ward as well and they are the hardest to say goodbye too.  Long story short, i don't like cambios. 

I am way excited to talk to you guys!!! i have no idea at what time now, but i will just try to avoid calling while you guys are in church.  I am way pumped!  But that's about it from me.  I like you guys lots. 

Love,
Elder Boruk
Pics  
Families from the ward.  mom they sent a friend request for face book please accept them,  The names are Paillacheo and Uribe.

Picture of the cemetery here.

No comments:

Post a Comment