Monday, February 24, 2014

Elder Borruru


 From last week....Elder Delgado was bit by a dog this week.  What happened is that he taunted a dog with a piece of bread, and then  when i tried to throw the dog a pice of my bread he tried to intercept it.  But the dog bit him first.

(Weston talked about some personal things and asked us not to post last weeks letter)

 2-24-2014

Hi everyone! This week was the beginning of Elder Delgado´s Rabies injections. We had to go to the clinic twice this past week so that he could get his shots.  It takes about 45min.  of our time every visit. 
We have had another awesome week with Fernando and Margot.  They came to church!  them and their brother and their 3 year old son Dilan.  They said they loved it, and all of the members want to go with us to visit.  Also, this week we were talking with Margot about the Book of Mormon, and i asked if she thought it was true.  She said that she knew it was true!  I didn't really pay that much attention for the rest of the visit, because i was thinking too much about the inevitable baptism.  I am very very happy.  I haven't been this excited in a long time.  

I am really trying hard to find ways to serve.  This week i made breakfast every day for me and my companion, which consisted of a dozen eggs and chocolate oatmeal.  That has had a catastrophic effect on my funds.  Eggs are not cheap.  about 36 cents for each one.  and now it looks like i will be eating oatmeal for breakfast and dinner for the rest of the transfer.  yippee.  I don't like oatmeal like i used to.

But that is about it.  As they say in Spanish "I want you all lots", or les quierro mucho.

Love Elder Borruru
(pronounce that with minimal mouth movement and that is what all of the members here call me.)

No comments:

Post a Comment